Last Revised: May 26th, 2022
Anyone may be a referrer in the Program (“Advocate”) so long as (a) you are a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia; (b) you are older than 18 years; and (c) you have a registered account on Covatar.com that is in good standing. The Program is void elsewhere and where prohibited. Employees, officers and directors of Covatar, along with businesses, corporations or other entities of any kind, are not eligible to participate in the Program.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND REDEEM REWARD
To participate in the Program as an Advocate, you must refer a friend, colleague or family member who has not previously registered an account at Covatar.com (“Friend”).
Advocates may make referrals by logging into their account at Covatar.com, navigating to https://covatar.com/account#referFriend, and following the on-screen instructions to refer Friends in the following way:
Advocate copies their Referral Link and shares it with Friends via the Advocate’s personal communication channels, such as email or social media; such message is referred to herein as a “Referral Message.” In each Referral Message, Advocate must clearly explain that they will receive a reward for each Friend that makes an eligible enrollment or purchase, as applicable, using the Referral Link. Failure to make this disclosure is a violation of these Terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and forfeiture of any reward owed to you as a result of your participation in the Program.
ADVOCATE AND FRIEND STORE CREDITS REWARDS
As stated in this terms and conditions agreement, Advocate will be credited with $10 worth of store credits if their friend created and paid order that contains eligible items. Right after the order is paid by Friend, Advocate will be credited $10 worth of store credits and notified via automatic email.
When Friend makes the second and all subsequent orders, Advocate will automatically be rewarded with $3 worth of store credits.
When Friend spends a specific amount of money across all of their orders, Advocate will also receive an automatic reward as stated below:
- If Friend spends a total of $300 at covatar.com, Advocate will be rewarded with $10 worth of store credits
- If Friend spends a total of $600 at covatar.com, Advocate will be rewarded with $20 worth of store credits
- If Friend spends a total of $1000 at covatar.com, Advocate will be rewarded with $50 worth of store credits
After reaching a specific milestone of inviting unique and real individuals who created their accounts at Covatar.com and verified their email addresses, Advocate will be rewarded with store credits according with the following:
- For reaching a milestone of 10 verified Friends the reward is $10 worth of store credits
- For reaching a milestone of 20 verified Friends the reward is $20 worth of store credits
- For reaching a milestone of 30 verified Friends the reward is $30 worth of store credits
- For reaching a milestone of 50 verified Friends the reward is $50 worth of store credits
- For reaching a milestone of 100 verified Friends the reward is $100 worth of store credits
- For reaching a milestone of 200 verified Friends the reward is $200 worth of store credits
Advocate can invite and unlimited number of Friends to this program.
ADDITIONAL WAYS OF EARNING STORE CREDITS
Registered at Covatar.com customers and users have access to additional ways of earring store credits besides inviting their friends and acting as Advocates. By completing the following actions, store credits will be deposited automatically and Customer/User will be notified by email on file:
- By signing up (creating an account) at Covatar.com, Customer/User gets $5 worth of store credits. Distributed once per account.
- By subscribing to Covatar email newsletter and confirming email address for validity, Customer/User gets $5 worth of store credits. Distributed once per account.
- After creating and paying first order, Customer gets rewarded with $10 worth of store credits. Starting with second order and with all subsequent orders, Customer gets rewarded with $5 worth of credits per order.
- Once per year, Customer gets rewarded with $15 worth of store credits for their birthday. If not used within 7 calendar days, the credits will automatically expire and be deducted from Customer’s account at Covatar.com. In order to receive Birthday Credits, Customer must provide their correct legal date of birth on this page: https://covatar.com/account#profile. If Customer provides incorrect date of birth that doesn’t match their legal one, Covatar reserves the right to terminate account and all earned credits. Covatar reserved the right to request proof of Customer’s date of birth (unedited state-issued ID or passport) at its sole discretion in order to verify date of birth.
- As a part of this loyalty program, Covatar deposits $7 worth of store credits to Customers’ account automatically on the first day of each month. Each Customer gets notified by email that Covatar has on file.
- Occasionally, Covatar features products with higher amounts of store credit rewards to incentivize customers to purchase products from specific collections, vendors, or categories. Customers can participate in such programs. In order to receive the store credits from this category, Customers must purchase eligible products within provided timelines.
- From time to time, a representative from the Covatar team can invite Customers to participate in activities such as poll, user feedback collection, market research, webinars, etc. In this case, for participation Customers can also get rewarded with store credits.
TERMS OF REDEEMING REWARDS
Advocate Rewards and Friend Rewards (collectively the “Rewards” and each, a “Reward”) cannot be sold, transferred, combined with each other, or redeemed for cash, and they cannot be combined with other offers, codes, promotions or discounts.
Some types of the Rewards in this program can also have an expiration date. You as a customer must follow our recent news as well as check your Reward status regularly through your account at Covatar.com.
The store credits can only be spent towards orders made at covatar.com and only at eligible products. Store credits are not refundable or exchangeable for cash. Store credits cannot be applied to a paid order. Store credits can not be applied to a full amount of order. No refunds in cash or store credit will be applied once payment is received. Store credits can not be combined with any other discounts or offers. All store credits are not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged, or expired. All items purchased using store credits cannot be returned or exchanged.
Store credits can not be applied to a full amount of order. Customer can only apply store credits to a part from a total amount of their cart, as described below:
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $20 and $49 then a maximum of $5 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $50 and $100 then a maximum of $15 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $101 and $200 then a maximum of $30 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $201 and $300 then a maximum of $50 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $301 and $400 then a maximum of $70 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $401 and $500 then a maximum of $90 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $501 and $600 then a maximum of $110 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $601 and $700 then a maximum of $130 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $701 and $800 then a maximum of $150 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $801 and $900 then a maximum of $170 store credits can be applied to order.
- If cart value is equal or in the range of $901 and $1000 then a maximum of $200 store credits can be applied to order.
- On all orders equal or greater than $1001 a maximum of $250 can be applied at once.
In the event that a Friend receives multiple Referral Links, Covatar will only provide Rewards for the first Referral Link through which the Friend makes an eligible enrollment or purchase as applicable. This means that if multiple Advocates refer the same Friend, only one of those Advocates will be entitled to receive an Advocate Reward (i.e., the Advocate whose Referral Link is used first by the Friend to make an eligible enrollment or purchase as applicable) and the Friend will only receive one Friend Reward; all other referrals will automatically be invalidated.
Rewards are subject to verification. Covatar reserves the right to delay or refuse to issue a Reward for reasons that Covatar may deem relevant, such as noncompliance with the Terms or any deceptive behavior. Covatar reserves the right to request Advocate to go through the process of verification of their account as well as their Friends’ accounts. Covatar at its sole discretion decides about the verification process and what documentation can be requested by Advocate and their Friends. If Advocate or their any of their referred Friend fails to verify the validity of their account at Covatar.com, Covatar reserves the right to terminate Advocate’s acount as well as all of their Friends’ accounts.
PROHIBITION ON BULK DISTRIBUTION (“SPAM”)
An Advocate’s Referral Link may not be shared, sold, or used in any way except to obtain Advocate Reward(s), and it must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
If an Advocate sends a Referral Message, such Advocate is considered the actual sender of the Referral Message and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations (collectively, “Relevant Laws”), including without limitation the CAN-SPAM Act. Referral Messages must be created and distributed in a personal, non-commercial manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends and family members.
By sending a Referral Message, the Advocate represents that they has the appropriate permission and consent to send such Referral Message to their Friend(s). Bulk distribution of Referral Messages, distribution to strangers, or any other conduct that is contrary to these Terms or to the spirit of the Program is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. Advocates who do not comply with the Relevant Laws are obligated to indemnify Covatar and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, website providers, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents against any liabilities, costs and expenses it incurs as a result of such non-compliance with Relevant Laws.
Exploiting the Program or assisting others to exploit the Program is strictly prohibited, and will result in disqualification from the Program. Advocates cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with Covatar. In addition, Advocates and Friends may not (i) use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed unfair, disruptive, harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program; (ii) tamper with the Program; (iii) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Program or associated website(s); or (iv) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COVATAR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF PROGRAM
The Program is offered at the discretion of Covatar, and Covatar reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or modify the Program, these Terms, the Rewards, conditions of participation, or any other aspect of the Program, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect Rewards already earned. You understand that the most recent version of the Terms will be available on this page. Your continued participation in the Program following any modification of these Terms will indicate your acceptance of any modification to the Terms hereof. You may object to the modification to the Program and/or its Terms by no longer participating.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By participating in this Program, you agree that Covatar and its agents, representatives, affiliates, officers, directors and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims, damages or any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from any use of the Program, any failure or delay by Covatar in connection with the Program, or the performance or non-performance of the Program by Covatar, even if Covatar has been advised of the possibility of damages. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information.
Covatar makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Program, which is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Covatar expressly disclaims all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Covatar is not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Program, including without limitation that the Program will be error-free, or as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any content or information distributed with respect to the Program. SOME STATES AND COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ABOVE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.