Content Creators SUPPORT PROGRAM
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.
Content Creators Support Program
Are you an influencer or content creator thinking about establishing an additional source of income?
Opening an apparel store for your fans is an excellent way to do it, but it requires a tremendous investment of time, money, and personal resources. We’re inviting influencers and collaborators to participate in our unique Influencer Support Program, where we offer creating a turn-key e-commerce store for your influencer brand.
We’ll cover all aspects creating it to managing daily as well as all associated start-up fees:
- Creating unique, high-quality prints in collaboration with you
- Setting up a store, web design, analytics, and doing all the technical stuff, including integrating your social media accounts.
- Day-to-day customer support and trouble-shooting
- Copywriting and creation of all store-related promo materials
Everything you have to do here is:
- Produce social media content with products from the store. You’ll have all required product samples
- Promote the store on your platforms regularly;
- Organize and run giveaways, contests, etc. We’ll also sponsor those :)
Benefits of partnering with us:
- We’re fun and creative. So will be the prints. We understand the importance of creativity, uniqueness, and high-quality design and always do our best to transfer it into each design we create.
- Excellent customer service, fastest delivery, and highest quality of products. When partnering with us - your reputation is protected.
- We care about our partners. You’ll be working closely with our production team, and your manager will keep in touch with you via email, SMS, and a shared Slack channel dedicated to our partnership.
- Extra perks: free digital portraits by Covatar, graphic design for your blog and social media pages, and more!
Basic eligibility requirements:
- At least 18 years old or must have a legal representative.
- At least 50% of your audience must be in the U.S.
- Must-have highly engaged audience and community.